Assistant General Manager
On-Premise Sales Manager
The Dallas Beverage Division was founded in 1933 at the repeal of Prohibition. Originally beer was sold from a combined produce and beer warehouse located on Pearl Street in downtown Dallas where the Dallas Farmers Market now stands. Dallas Beer has since relocated to its current location on Record Crossing. Known as the "Dallas Division," it is currently servicing Dallas, Ellis, and Collin Counties, as well as a hub for the state for Specialty products. The "Dallas Division" delivers products to 4,000 customers in these counties, by a fleet of over 100 trucks, and employs over 400 people. The facilities that make up the division include an automated high-density pallet storage building, the first in the world for any beer distributor!