Just 5 ingredients for a dessert that gets folks talking and drives business? You bet! See how easy it is to elevate your dessert offerings with Oreo.
- 13 oz. prepared pizza dough
- 7 oz. cheesecake batter, prepared
- 3 oz. cherry pie filling
- 1 oz. canola oil
- 3/4 oz. OREO Medium Cookie Pieces
- Stretch pizza dough to 13-inch circle on a pizza peel. Slide into 450°F pizza oven; bake 3 to 5 min. Cool completely.
- Spread cheesecake batter evenly onto prepared crust to within 1/2-inch of edge. Top with pie filling to within 1-inch of cheesecake filling. Brush edge with oil.
- Bake 5 to 10 min. or until crust is medium golden brown and bottom is crisp. Remove from oven; sprinkle with OREO Pieces. Cool slightly before serving.
Recipe can also be prepared in a convection oven. Place pizza stone in oven and preheat to 450°F. Prepare dough as directed and place directly on pizza stone. Continue as directed.