Brownie mix, Oreo cookie pieces, and frosting on the top! This decadent dessert comes together fast and ups the fun appeal.
- 13 oz. prepared pizza dough
- 3/4 oz. OREO Medium Cookie Pieces
- 7 oz. prepared brownie mix
- 1 oz. canola oil
- 1 oz. white dessert icing
- Stretch pizza dough to 13-inch circle on a pizza peel. Slide into 450°F pizza oven; bake 3 to 5 min. Cool completely.
- Gently fold OREO Pieces into brownie batter. Spread evenly onto prepared crust to within 1/2-inch of edge. Brush edge with oil.
- Bake 5 to 10 min. or until crust is medium golden brown and bottom is crisp. Remove from oven; drizzle with icing. Cool slightly before serving.
Substitute OREO Crème Icing Variegate for the white icing.
The recipe can also be prepared in a convection oven. Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 450°F. Prepare dough as directed and place directly on the pizza stone. Continue as directed.