Black and Bleu Burgers
Not just an ordinary burger, this burger screams with flavor. The Creekstone patty is an outstanding product by itself, but combined with the Bleu Cheese topping it will create customer loyalty. The Black and Bleu Burger will give your customers a reason to return.
- 8 Creekstone Premium Angus Beef Patties 506433
- 8 Mrs Bairds Cornmeal Dusted Hamburger Buns 290095
- Shredded Lettuce 123073
- Sliced Tomato 210355
- Sliced Onion 155088
- Hamburger Dills 680005
- 4 Ounce Butter 779223
- 8 ounce Bleu cheese 736029
- 3 Strips Wrights 18-22 Bacon(diced small) 530317
- 1.5 tbl Chives (chopped) 104004
- 3 cloves fresh Garlic (chopped fine) 114107
- Bleu cheese topping: Combine butter, bleu cheese, minced garlic and chives. Cook the bacon and add to the butter and cheese mixture including the hot bacon grease. Mix thoroughly
- Cook the Creekstone patties on a charbroiler or grill.
- Top the patties with 2 tablespoons of the bleu cheese mixture about one minute prior taking the patties off the grill.
- Place the patty on the bun and dress with the vegetables.
- Note: The bleu cheese topping is also an excellent addition to any steak.
A classic from the Keys! Try this zesty dessert made with DannonÂ® OIkosÂ® Greek yogurt.