Honey Smoked Fish Company Smoked Salmon
Honey Smoked Fish Company Smoked Salmon Flavors:
- Chipotle & Lime
- Cracked Peppers
- 90 days - Refrigerated package unopened
- 10 - 12 days Refrigerated package opened (be sure to re-wrap opened package)
- 1 year Frozen package unopened (defrost in fridge!!)
- Keep refrigerated. Slice using thin knife and mallet when very cold. Or use electric knife
- Best served at room temperature (brings out all the natural juices and flavors).
- Cool dishes - place wrapped portion under heat lamp or steam to bring to room temp.
- Buffet Platters - leave out at room temperature for approx. 45 minutes.
Honey Smoked Fish Company uses, first and foremost, only the
highest quality of fresh salmon.
Next they marinate the fish for
several hours in a secret blend of all natural herbs and spices. Then the fish
is smoked over 100 percent hickory wood keeping it extremely moist and
tasty. Versatile, delectable, Honey Smoked Salmon has found its way onto many of
the most distinctive menus in the country. As an appetizer or as the featured
ingredient in a center-of-the-plate presentation, chefs are finding that
restaurant patrons are in love with this product!
Not only is Honey Smoked Salmon the
juiciest and most tender smoked fish available, it’s also incredibly good for
you. Few single foods bring as many valuable contributions to the table
as salmon. It is an excellent source of high-quality protein. Low in fat and
cholesterol, but high in nutrients, salmon contains vitamins A, D, B6 and B2 as
well as niacin and riboflavin, calcium, iron, zinc and phosphorus. The fats in
salmon are predominantly unsaturated loaded with omega-3 fatty acids which play
a significant role in the prevention of heart disease.
According to a study published in
the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, omega-3 fatty acids are found to
improve systolic and pulse pressure (pulse pressure=difference between Systolic
and Diastolic pressures) as well as vascular resistance, effects that may reduce
the risk of heart disease and adverse cardiac events.
Honey Smoked Fish Company Smoked Salmon Products
|Assorted Smoked Salmon||451760||3/5#|
|Original Honey Smoked Salmon||451778||3/4#|