2 cups ricotta cheese
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 zest of lemon
1/3 cup powdered sugar
2 cups sliced strawberries
8 Ellington Farms Baked Southern Style Biscuit Dough (thawed)
Powdered sugar for dusting
Mint leaves for garnish
1. Bake biscuit dough on baking sheet at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until
2. Mix ricotta, vanilla extract, lemon zest and 1/3 cup powdered sugar in bowl. Cover
and place in refrigerator to chill.
3. Slice biscuits in half, sandwich style. Place biscuits on baking sheet to prepare.
4. Scoop ¼ cup of the ricotta mixture on to bottoms of biscuits. Add ¼ cup of chopped
strawberries on top of the ricotta. Place biscuit tops onto the strawberries.
5. Dust with powdered sugar. Garnish with mint leaves. Serve.