The construction of the new facility for the Ben E. Keith San Antonio Division is progressing nicely.
The following projects have either been completed or are nearing completion:
- freezer floor concrete pouring
- office parking lot concrete paving.
- grass seed planted in the detention ponds
- roofing for the forklift maintenance, dry warehouse, office, cooler/dock and freezer/dock
- framing of office space
- connections into city sanitary and storm sewer
- truck shop walls and roof deck are installed
We are scheduled to load the dry product into the warehouse on October 1st with an anticipated office move in date to the new facility around November 16 - 19.
We are very excited for the progress of what is taking place and look forward to the months ahead.