3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp of dijon mustard
1 tbsp minced garlic
½ cup olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1 bunch of fresh basil leaves
½ lb tomatoes, sliced
1 lb fresh mozzarella
Ellington Farms Simple-Split Buttermilk Biscuits (thawed)
1. Whisk balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in bowl. Add in tomato slices and stir. Cover and place in refrigerator to chill.
2. Place biscuits into 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
3. Slice mozzarella into ¼ thick slices. Chiffonade basil leaving a few full leaves for garnish.
4. Place warmed biscuit bottoms on serving tray. Top with a slice of mozzarella and tomato. Sprinkle basil on top of tomato. Cover with top half of biscuits.
5. Garnish with basil leaves. Serve.